Schedule | Fees/Join | Small Group Personal Training | Personal Fitness Training
Physical and Mental Benefits
Sharing knowledge and helping others reach their full potential is what we do best.
The martial arts were originally aimed towards life preservation and self defense, but today people come to us from all walks of life, each with their own set of reasons for wanting to train at MSDA. Some want to learn self defense, others want to fight in tournaments, some seek to become physically fit and others just want to have fun. Whatever the reason you chose, you will find others just like yourself studying at MSDA.
This is why MSDA has developed proven teaching methods that will not only help you learn the art of self defense quickly and easily but also provide a wide range of benefits for students of all ages.
- Improved reflexes and coordination
- Improved self-image and self-esteem
- Increased energy level
- Increased self-confidence and positive attitude
- Improved appearance and muscle tone
- Greater self-discipline and a "can do" attitude
- Increased strength and stamina
- Improved concentration, work and study habits
- Better balance and body awareness
- Stress reduction and increased levels of relaxation
- Improved flexibility
- The knowledge that you are able to protect yourself and your loved ones should a life threatening situation arise.
- Weight loss and control
- Better health