Having a full time job + an ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a full time job + an ed

Opinions? Experiences? I want to start working (I'm 23) not had a job for a few years but i hate the thought of knowing I have to be okay physically.
    What do other people do? Idk if it will make my Ed better or worse​

It sounds like you've been through quite a journey with your employment and health,@AltFreak25. It's commendable that you're working towards improving your situation, especially considering the challenges you've faced. Balancing a full-time job with personal goals like improving your education can be demanding, but it can also be very rewarding in the long run.
    If you ever need a break from your busy schedule and want to unwind, you might want to explore some real money games apps. They can be a fun way to relax and even earn a little extra on the side. Keep up the good work!​

Comment

Take it one step at a time, and don't hesitate to reach out for support when you need it. You got this!

Comment

Hey, I get where you're coming from. Balancing work and personal well-being can be tough, especially with added pressures. When I was in a similar spot, I found that having a job actually helped me feel more grounded and productive. It gave me a sense of purpose and routine. But it's crucial to prioritize your health above all else. As for making quick money, sometimes it's about finding flexible opportunities that fit your schedule. I once picked up freelance writing gigs during my spare time, which helped me earn extra cash without compromising my health.

Comment

Working...
        X