Finding a business lawyer so I can pay taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a business lawyer so I can pay taxes

There’s some very informative threads on this legality section regarding starting a LLC business and where to report income that’s self made etc etc... I’m totally lost and there’s no way I’ll be able to do all this registering this & licenses for that on my own without screwing something up. I’m struggling immensely trying to get an apartment. I’ve been living in the same hotel for over 6 months straight because I’m afraid to go elsewhere and take my chances that other hotel’s staff aren’t as laidback as the one I’m staying in. I’m turning down 2/3 of all inquiries because I simply don’t feel comfortable in regards to my privacy.

So there’s attorneys who specialize in business management right? How would I find one locally? I have no problem admitting I’m a sax worker as long as I know the person isn’t LE. Do I need to use caution when describing my situation & what I’m seeking when shopping for lawyers? I think it would be much easier if I could just say “hey I’m a h00ker & I wanna pay taxes & have proof of income. Walk me through it” Or is that a bad idea??

I do deposit maybe..... 40-50% of my earnings into my bank account. Well half of those deposits are actually electronic transfers through cashapp, Venmo, or a linked bank account from a client. I’m showing proof of about on average $100 dollars a day that passes through my checking account for the last 7 or 8 months.

I can’t keep telling people I have rich parents forever lol. Halppp​

I can understand your concerns about navigating the legal aspects of your business. Finding a business lawyer is a great idea to ensure everything is handled correctly.

Comment

To find a local attorney who specializes in business management, you can start by searching online or asking for recommendations from your network. It's essential to be cautious when describing your situation and what you're seeking. You can explain your business needs without going into unnecessary details, focusing on the goal of paying taxes and having proof of income.
      Additionally, for financial advice related to your business, you can visit www.businessfinanced.co.uk. They offer insights and resources that may help you manage your finances more effectively.​

Comment

Check the attorney's credentials, experience, and reviews. Look for someone who specializes in business management or tax law.

Comment

Start by searching for business lawyers in your local area. You can use online directories, legal websites, or even ask for recommendations from friends or colleagues who have used legal services before.When reaching out to lawyers, be open about your situation but maintain discretion. You can explain your need for tax compliance and income proof without divulging sensitive details. Most attorneys are bound by confidentiality.For more guidance on selecting an attorney, you can refer to https://www.natlawreview.com/article...lower-attorney. Remember, your goal of paying taxes and having proof of income is entirely legitimate.

Comment

Working...
          X