Windows 11 activation problem on new build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 11 activation problem on new build

I built a gaming rig and installed Windows 11 (home) via USB.
    During that initial Windows install I got a prompt to 'Buy Now', so I did and have the receipt email.
    Everything was grand, was installing software, updated drivers and then updated BIOS.
    At next reboot Windows complained that it needed to set my login PIN again. So I did.
    Now my Windows 11 isn't Activated and it complains that hardware has changed (no hardware was changed).
    There's an option to input product key but I don't have one. Checked the email receipt and there's no product key included.
    What can I do?

It's frustrating to encounter activation issues with a new build. If Windows 11 is complaining about hardware changes when nothing was altered, it might be a glitch.
    One possible solution is to contact Microsoft support with your receipt and explain the situation. They should be able to assist you in reactivating Windows.
    Additionally, if you ever decide to make changes or need to reinstall Windows 11, you can consider getting a cheap Windows 11 Pro key. It can be a handy backup plan to ensure a smooth experience. Hopefully, Microsoft support can help you resolve the current issue, and you'll be back to gaming in no time!​

Comment

Optimize your email marketing campaigns with our Auckland Tech Support​ services. Our automation solutions enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your email campaigns by delivering personalized content.​​

Comment

Cultivate lasting relationships with their clientele DXF files serve as a rich source of data dxf files for plasma cutter​ for continuous improvement initiatives in plasma cutting operations, enabling manufacturers to leverage analytics for process optimization and performance enhancement.​

Comment

If you're in the market for a property in New Jersey, look no further than this nj real estate broker. Their listings are diverse, ranging from cozy condos to sprawling estates. The uses of these properties are endless, whether you're looking for a primary residence, a vacation home, or an investment opportunity.​

Comment

Working...
          X