Intense hiking and recommended grips for bench press and overhead press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intense hiking and recommended grips for bench press and overhead press

I do intense hiking 4-5 hours two days a week.This amount of conditioning I definitely think more than makes up for the beginning of the Beginner Template. I am definitely considering reducing this amount of hiking as it will conflict with my goal of bulking. I can only eat around 2800 calories, and I cannot eat 3100-3200 calories yet. What is a better amount of hiking like 1 day for 3 hours? Also, what is the recommended grip for overhead press and bench press? I worry about my wrists bending too far back.

Intense hiking is an awesome way to stay fit, but I get your concern about bulking up. Scaling back to 1 day for 3 hours might strike a better balance with your calorie intake and fitness goals.
    Now, onto the grip question. For overhead presses and bench presses, a grip that helps with wrist comfort is essential. You might want to try a neutral or slightly angled grip. It can ease the stress on your wrists and allow for better form.
    I'm all about traveling, and I'm planning a trip to Lake Clementine. Came across it on mklibrary.com. Any cool tips or personal insights about Lake Clementine you can share?​

Comment

Working...
    X