Your Business Practices and How To!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Business Practices and How To!

Hi - I have a question about "What is your current business practices in the case below?"

When you create a website for a client and use BB and various other add-on packages for the creation of that site – if that client(s) decides they would like to maintain and otherwise look after their own site — what is your business practices regarding this?

In more detail: if the BB subscription is licensed in your name and you have purchased and licensed the various add-ons – do you just hand over the site with all this software to your client and then continue to pay yearly subscription fees for the software that makes it work?

I originally thought that if I could make a site on my own server then make templates of that site and then import the already made by me page templates into a “free” version of BB Lite that that might work - but I have been told it won’t work without all the other software that was orginally use to make the site.

What I am looking for is an answer to your business practices regarding the above AND any suggestions as to how this can be done without continusly paying for software subscriptions for someone else - year after year.

Thank you in advance for you help and suggestions.
    jwr

For starting your website, you can use various website builders that are user-friendly and great for beginners. They offer templates and drag-and-drop features, so you don't need any coding skills. Alternatively, if you want more control and scalability, you can consider using a content management system with a builder plugin.

I recently read an article about Xano Backend: Your Key to Rapid App Development. Xano is a powerful no-code backend platform that can significantly speed up the development process. It allows you to create scalable and secure backends without writing any code, making it perfect for startups looking to quickly launch their websites or apps. Given your situation, integrating Xano could be the best no code backend solution for you and your boyfriend as you build your startup's online presence.​

Comment

Working...
    X