X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platform to play advantage to promote trade between China and South Korea

Platform to play advantage to promote trade between China and South Korea

Hello, everyone.

I represent the activities of the organizers -- China International Electronic Commerce Center, the undertaker China Cheng net and APEC e-commerce business alliance, to the South Korea join meeting enterprise to extend a warm welcome to visit!"" the intersection" leaders, distinguished guests to express my sincere thanks!

China and South Korea are both important friendly neighbors, established diplomatic relations 19 years ago, bilateral cooperation in economic, trade, information technology and other fields to carry out trade2cn extensive, in-depth exchanges, bilateral relations have been all-round development. Among them, the bilateral trade cooperation has always maintained a momentum of rapid development. China has become South Korea's largest trading partner, the largest export destination and the largest source of imports. According to China Customs statistics, in 2010, bilateral trade amounted to 207170000000 U.S. dollars; first half of this year, bilateral trade amounted to 118000000000 U.S. dollars, an increase of 20.5%; in 2015 is expected to will break through 300000000000 dollar.

In early 2006 April, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce and the Ministry of knowledge economy on the signing of the" on the strengthening of business information exchange and cooperation agreement". trade2cn The agreement aims to use electronic business affairs, reduce trade cost, improve trade efficiency, enhance the competitiveness of enterprises.

Source:Öйú³ÏÉÌÍø-ÖйúÎÞÖ½»¯Ã³Ò×ÃÅ»§

This is the right time to get involved in this trade as it has so many investing strategies that can be used. I would suggest you check out this website to see which one suits you the best.

Comment

Working...
    X