No announcement yet.

Kun Khmer Book Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw that he is now going to be training with the wrestling team at shanghai university. Good for him. But here's the meat and potatoes. He is going to write a book on all forms of Chinese wrestling. How?

Comment

• Good question Tenzen

But the real question now too is about all this fighting and bragging nonsense he puts up. He has been (fighting) for a bit. I say (fighting) because we know its gracefool fighthing. So hes bragging about this fight and that fight and he won every fight or at least he says he did. So he has to be like 10-0 now and with additional kickboxing or whatever he says he has done. But he is beating up little kids and over the hill dudes with no records but nobody says anything at all. Isnt time he faces equal competition someone undefeated in the 10-15 fight range with equal background? I mean if he wants to be taken seriously he has to step up and back the bull.But we all know its all bull and he is the biggest bullshit shoveler there is in contemporary martial arts.

At some point its all going to come back on him like a tidal wave. You cant keep bullshitting and piling it high and not answer for it. He has done next to nothing for khmer and cambodian martial arts and no real research or training in them regardless of what he writes or says.

Comment

• Keeping this important thread up top forever

Comment

• I second George on this one. Glad the forum is back!

Comment

• Also thanks to the owner and admins for working on it.

Comment

• One of the most important threads on this forum along with the muay chaiya and the recent muay boran book nonsense. Still relevant and still not addressed by the magazines and writers much.

Comment

Working...
              X