X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gees.

You dont get many replies on here.
    Its a wonder anyone ever posts.

Come on fellas .We all need a little feedback.

Cheers
    darky

Seems like a slow phase?

Feedback...

Feedback describes the situation when output from (or information about the result of) an event or phenomenon in the past will influence an occurrence or occurrences of the same (i.e. same defined) event / phenomenon (or the continuation / development of the original phenomenon) in the present or future. When an event is part of a chain of cause-and-effect that forms a circuit or loop, then the event is said to "feed back" into itself.
    Feedback is also a synonym for:
    Feedback signal - the information about the initial event that is the basis for subsequent modification of the event
    Feedback loop - the causal path that leads from the initial generation of the feedback signal to the subsequent modification of the event
    Audio feedback - the special kind of positive feedback that occurs when a loop exists between an audio input and output.

WIKI

Comment

Guess no one wanted to comment on the advertisement.

Comment

Originally posted by kingoftheforest View Post
        Guess no one wanted to comment on the advertisement.
        What advertisement was that?

If directing top quality information to other MA is advertising then Guilty as charged.But I have no affiliation with the site.

Further .The information is of top quality and FREE.

I think a apology is in order.

Comment

You would get a better response if you posted in the right forum. This is the MMA/BJJ forum.

Comment

Good God.Are you for real?

MMA is not about bashing mugs but keeping yourself safe,and avoiding risky situations.

Fighting is a last resort and ONLY when you or your loved ones are threatened with Grevious Bodily Harm or Death.

Comment

Originally posted by darkydog2002 View Post
              What advertisement was that?

If directing top quality information to other MA is advertising then Guilty as charged.But I have no affiliation with the site.

Further .The information is of top quality and FREE.

I think a apology is in order.
              You complain you get no feedback, then you gripe about the feedback you get. No apology for you. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow View Post
                You would get a better response if you posted in the right forum. This is the MMA/BJJ forum.
                Beating a dead horse again? (-:

Comment

In this particular sub forum "fighting" is a sport. (Thread moved to RBSD ) If you searched the forum before you posted you may have realized that we have discussed "The Animal" that you referred to.

Comment

Ok.
                    Have you ever watched UFC.If you consider that "sport" then God help us all.
                    The only one who came out of that with any dignity was Royce Gracie.
                    And thats coming from a retired SAS trooper.

Comment

LOL, that was almost 20 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow View Post
                        LOL, that was almost 20 years ago!
                        Yes and UFC has gone downhill since.
                        A pity really.

Comment

Please.. It's become a multi-million dollar spectator extravaganza... Imagine that?

Comment

My major concern is that its now considered the "norm" to fight like this by the weekend warriours.
                            If anyone used these techniques on the street their likely to end up doing 20 years locked up with "Brutus" the mad rapist.

UFC should not be encouraged by any serious MA.

Comment

Originally posted by darkydog2002 View Post
                              My major concern is that its now considered the "norm" to fight like this by the weekend warriours.
                              If anyone used these techniques on the street their likely to end up doing 20 years locked up with "Brutus" the mad rapist.

UFC should not be encouraged by any serious MA.
                              Should the same be said for boxing? Wrestling? Hockey?

Comment

Working...
                              X