Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

I feel honored to be among all of you great martial artits
    out there. I am an ex-marine (long time ago), former special police officer, and Gov't security officer. I have studied a little kung-fu (wing-chun), Marine close quaters combat, and just recently began attending an informal JKD class. I am a little disheartened about the JKD class as it doesn't seem as if it will work out. I am also an avid weightlifter, and wannabe small arms expert.

Semper Fi

Last edited by Tant01; 11-28-2011, 05:45 PM. Reason: Spam

Comment

Hello everyone! If anyone wants to Lose weight, then contact with me. It's 100% natural formula and no any kind of side effect.

Comment

Hello everyone, I will be glad to new acquaintances

Comment

Hello everyone !! I'm new to this website. I found these forums very informative so i joined this website. The more I'm exploring the website, the more I'm gaining the knowledge. This website is informative and interesting as well. All I want is to e the part of these discussions.
          Thanks

Comment

Looking forward to knowing something about how much sleep is necessary for a day after the mussels arts and what kind of food need to eat?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenCoffeeBean View Post
              Hello everyone! If anyone wants to Lose weight, then contact with me. It's 100% natural formula and no any kind of side effect.
              Great news guys, it is really now a big problem. Thanks for sharing a beautiful link.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansbritney View Post
                Hello everyone !! I'm new to this website. I found these forums very informative so i joined this website. The more I'm exploring the website, the more I'm gaining the knowledge. This website is informative and interesting as well. All I want is to e the part of these discussions.
                Thanks
                Welcome to this forum and hope to enjoy a lot.

Comment

Working...
                X