Howmuch.pk, click and pick up grocery shopping service in Islamabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howmuch.pk, click and pick up grocery shopping service in Islamabad

Howmuch.pk, a well-liked grocery delivery service in Islamabad is offering a pickup Grocery store near me option along side its established delivery program.

“Our service is out there in every sector of Islamabad and same day delivery within 1 hour,” said Shoaib Khan, Operations Manager Howmuch.pk.

By offering an option of “pick up” we will confirm the customer has every option available.

Grocery store near me delivery in Islamabad has began to make an impression on people’s lives and devour service could give howmuch.pk a foothold on its competitors.

The move to store devour is growing out after a successful pilot testing in several sectors.

“We are giving brick and mortar stores an opportunity to sell groceries online,” said Operations Manager. Howmuch.pk has partnered with dozens of retail stores including Madina Cash N Carry, Esajee’s, Islamabad Chicken, GO Fresh, Sauda Sulf, Day Nite Store etc.

Ammad, a sales manager in an ad agency in Islamabad became a howmuch.pk customer a year ago.

“I love the thought of pulling up to the grocery and devour my order. I even have been a howmuch.pk delivery customer for a few year looked into it once I saw a billboard on Facebook. wont to be"> i used to be hesitant initially as i'm used to of picking my very own grocery. But i'm glad that i attempted Howmuch.pk for the primary time and that i loved it. i feel we spend less once we order online what we'd like for our week or month.”

Sadia, an assistant manager in IT company, appreciates the convenience of howmuch.pk instant delivery but she won’t be switching to select up order option. “I are choosing home delivery option since April and it keeps me having to go away an office. i buy it delivered in my office albeit Madina Cash N Carry is basically closed to my workplace. I won’t be switching over to select up option anytime soon”.

With online grocery shopping expected to require a leap in Pakistan, howmuch.pk is poised to serve demand.

In a changing social landscape, this convenience offers the consumers access to their daily grocery needs with an simple a couple of clicks and a stop at a grocer’s parking zone .

How to get grocery 'delivery' at home/office?
    1: Download howmuch.pk app or visit howmuch.pk website.

2: Create an account by signing up.

3: Choose your preferred grocery and add product.

4: Click ‘Check-out’ and choose ‘home delivery’.

5: Click ‘next’ and enter the coupon code (if any).

6: Check or edit your delivery address and choose ‘cash on delivery’.

7: Click ‘place order’ and voila! Your grocery are going to be delivered within an hour.

How to 'pick up' grocery from the store?
    1: Download howmuch.pk app or visit howmuch.pk website.

2: Create an account by signing up.

3: Choose your preferred grocery and add product.

4: Click ‘Check-out’ and choose ‘pick up’ and click on ‘next’.

5: Enter ‘coupon code’ if any and click on ‘place order’

6: Voila! you'll be contacted when your order is prepared for devour .

Working...
X