Digital marketing tools that work with TB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital marketing tools that work with TB

Hi. I currently use SendInBlue for our digital marketing efforts. But they've now discontinued support for PS 1.6, removed the module from their site, and only support PS 1.7. Their current module that I already have, doesn't fully work anymore because of this.
    I'm curious what other comparable tools others may be using that natively integrate with TB?

I totally get your frustration with SendInBlue's changes. I was in a similar boat a while back. Personally, I've been using Mailchimp for my digital marketing tasks. It's been pretty reliable and integrates well with PS 1.7. It might be worth giving it a shot.

Comment

It can be a real hassle when tools you're used to no longer fit the bill. I'm actually new to this forum, so it's cool to be part of this discussion. I know the experts that are developing at a digital marketing company called Blue Collar Marketing, you can find them at bluecollarmarketing.ca, I think they can talk about different tools as well. Although I haven't used PrestaShop myself, I've heard good things about Mailchimp and Klaviyo. They're pretty popular and might be worth checking out for integration with TB. It's always a bit of a journey to find the right tool that matches your needs perfectly, but hang in there!

Comment

I hear you; it can be really frustrating when tools you've come to rely on suddenly change or discontinue support. In your situation with SendInBlue, have you considered exploring other options that natively integrate with TB?
        One alternative worth checking out is Social Land. They offer a comprehensive suite of digital marketing tools that are compatible with TB. Their platform is known for its user-friendly interface and robust features, which could help streamline your marketing efforts.
        It might be worth giving them a try to see if they can help fill the gap left by SendInBlue's changes. c​

Comment

That sounds frustrating about SendInBlue discontinuing support for PS 1.6. When it comes to digital marketing tools that work well with PrestaShop 1.6, you might want to explore alternatives like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, or ActiveCampaign. These platforms offer robust features and integration options that can enhance your marketing efforts.I also stumbled upon some articles that might provide useful insights. Check out the link https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-o...e-smith-clx5c/ for some additional tips on digital marketing.

Comment

Working...
          X