Recommended front light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended front light

I’ve had a look at some of the similar posts but they are all from a few years go.

I’ve got a Garmin 530 and the Varia rear light which all seems to work brilliantly. I certainly wouldn’t want to be without the radar.

I just wondered if there was a front light that measured up. I think my Garminmount has a clip underneath so it’s ready for a Garmin but before I buy I just thought I’d see if there was anything else?

Thanks in advance

I recently went through the process of finding a good front light for my bike setup. I've been using a non-Garmin brand that attaches easily to the handlebars and offers great visibility. It's USB rechargeable, which is super convenient, and the brightness levels are more than adequate for night rides. The battery life has been impressive too.

Since you have a Garmin setup, you might want to consider their front lights for seamless integration. However, it's always good to explore other brands as well. Some offer features like different lighting modes or longer battery life, which might suit your needs better.

If you're looking for detailed reviews and comparisons, leds.to is a resource site that covers various types of LED lights, including bike lights. They might have some useful insights and reviews that could help in making your decision.​

Comment

Working...
    X