• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mai" Muay Thai Chaiya DVD by Kru Preang

Demo of "Mai" Muay Thai Chaiya DVD by Kru Preang

Now you can ask and buy "Mai Muay Chaiya" Dvd from Fairtex Thailand

Now We have Plan to train Muay Chaiya in Fairtex Pattaya
    Slot Thailand merupakan bo slot server thailand plaform luar negeri no 1 di asia tenggara terpercaya dengan menyediakan akun pro thailand terbaik hari ini 2024.

Best Regard

Siamyuth Team
    มวยไชยาบ้านครูแปรง เป็นสถาบันสอนและเผยแพร่ศิลปะมวยไชยา โดยสืบทอดเจตนารมย์จากท่านปรมาจารย์มวยไชยาทั้งหลาย เพื่อดำรงรักษาศิลปะการต่อสู้มวยโบราณสายนี้มาถึงปัจจุบัน

I don't Know What you are thinking about Muay Chaiya Or Kru Preang But now the Great Skill Muay Thai Champion like YodSankai,Attachai,Naruapon have respect to Kru Preang and have Come train Muay Chaiya with Kru Preang too.

I think them have more skill , knowledge and experience to distinguish between Good or not Good ^_^

Attachai HL
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

YodSanKai HL

FairTex Top NakMuay
    Highlight of the best Muay Thai fighter of the Fairtex Team in Thailand....

More kru praeng propaganda. what i see is that kru praeng is an "ancient muay dancer" not a fighter. Kru Praeng is not a fighter and was never a fighter but he does know the system as an ancient form of muay and nothing more.

Comment

what's so different about mai muay thai, and june or july muay thai?

I don't get it.

Comment

Pls be aware that kru Praeng's Mai Muaythai are not the standard mai muaythai as commonly accepted by genral muaythai circle. Nor do the names of his mai mauy conform with mai muay of other muay chaiya teachers. Kru Praeng consider his maimuay name as secret codes only to be understood by his exclusive students. So long, muay chaiya standardized curriculum
        BTW Mai Muay = fundamental moves.

Comment

I know what kru praeng is doing as I stated he is decoding an ancient dance , since he is not a fighter nor ever was a fighter. The late Kru Tong was tough and could fight. Kru Praeng is not the only one with this knowledge, its propaganda, there are direct students of Ajarn Khetr still alive and many senior Kru Tong students as well. Why not mention them?

Kru Praeng continues with the endless banter about being the only to this and that and his current statements about a certain "American" are only going to get him his ass handed to him and his bullshit shut down permanently. Let him keep his bullshit in thailand where they tolerate nonsense and big mouths. Caveat Emptor. Americans show steer clear of this mess and dont get involved. There are many good teachers of Muay Chaiya who are not involved in politics and propaganda seek them out.....

Comment

Furthermore to further drive the nail into the coffin of "myth making", Kru praeng professes to be teaching the longest starting out at the university when Kru Tong was alive which is quite a long time yet he has produced little to no instructors in thailand. There seems to be problems with him passing on the system to thais no less foreigners.

The issues go on and on.

The bottom line is when will kru praeng be ready to take on the upcoming challenges that are headed his way? He keeps criticizing others and saying hes the best, can he prove it and will he be able to prove it when the challengers descend on him? I seriously doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by george stando View Post
              The bottom line is when will kru praeng be ready to take on the upcoming challenges that are headed his way? He keeps criticizing others and saying hes the best, can he prove it and will he be able to prove it when the challengers descend on him? I seriously doubt it.
              Your prayer has been answered. If the report is true, Kru Praeng has conceeded to your wish and had his two instructors fight two students from Kru Lek. The fights was reported to have been about a couple of days ago.
              Wahoo fight, I am telling you. Kru Lek had his instructor Mr. Tae (veteran practioner and expert) and Mr. Pang (only beginner) to 'fight' with Kru Praeng's instructors level - Senior Kru Pong and mouthing bookkeeper Kru Pak. The latter two instructors of Kru Praeng's got 'beat up' and 'schooled' pretty badly on how to fight in reality from Kru Lek's students. They better relearn how to stop playing beautiful art proclaimation of Muay Chaiya at Kru Praeng school, and learn how to fight in real like Kru Lek's school. It's a joke of Senior Kru Pong and Kru Pak, a humiliation of Muay Chaiya ability if these two to be called instructors of Muay Chaiya - you might as well go learn at regular Muay Thai camps around the country instead. Kru Praeng, Kru Leam, don't play around with real fighting art of Thailand, this is not a circus show on selling tickets for birthday ceremony.

จากคุณ : Schooling Praeng's Instructors - [ 16 ก.ย. 50 09:25:13 A:124.120.217.69 X: ]

Comment

Sportmuaythai,

you are right this gives a bad reputation to Muay Chaiya, but it should
                be a lesson for those who want to commercialize and promote themselves
                through false claims and ego.
                It is also a matter of defining what one does and teaches, there is no
                shame in training the form of muay chaiya; if then one calls
                it fighting, claims superiority and looks down on others...that's another
                story.

Comment

sportmuaythai:
                  You've got to be kidding me what a joke. why are they fighting against one another from two schools of the same teacher? They should compete inBurma or during the songkran bare knuckle fights against the burmese or something like that, true competition. Not jokey shit like this.

they are further soiling the name of Muay Chaiya by competing against one another.

They are ruining the very system by being this way.

Comment

To Americans and foreigners attempting to study Muay Chiaya:

let this serve as an example of shameless stupedity. Fighting each other instead of going into real competition. It would be better if kru praeng himself fought kru lek.

Again, I state for the record Kru Praeng is not a fighter, has never fought and in all his YEARS of teaching never produced one fighter, if he does now it has taken him like 10-15 years to do so. Quite remarkable by any standards. Imagine how long it will take him to make you an instructor or teach you the"Secrets" only he knows.

It gets sillier and sillier by the day.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tee Sok View Post
                      Sportmuaythai,

you are right this gives a bad reputation to Muay Chaiya, but it should
                      be a lesson for those who want to commercialize and promote themselves
                      through false claims and ego.
                      Dear Tee Sok, I'm neither right nor wrong. I'm just posting what is on a Thai board. I'm not "Schooling Praeng's Instructors". Apparantly, there is controversy in the report on Thai thread. An instructor from Kru Preang claimed to have come out better. So the fight (fights) probably did take place. I've nothing against muay chaiya. I think that if both kru Preang and kru Lek look at the fight objectively, they could gain from this instead of making both camps drift apart. I also think that if all camps of muay chaiya get together, and hold regular contest, they will learn to respect each other, and improve their teaching curriculum at the same time. Also, the stabbings can stop. But the contest must be held in good faith to improve muay chaiya, and not to settle score.

Comment

sorry edit!

Comment

Hi Sportmuaythai,

I still think it's a bad situation for Muay Chaiya, George' s example is good and I have been through both
                          a style of wing chun and muay boran because of my ignorance, and learned a lot about marketing and how to fool people.

Once I met other teachers and understood that it was all about BS marketing
                          it was frustrating for me to start again, so much time, money and energy wasted.

I would have probably gone training with kru Praeng if I hadn't met serious
                          people who helped me and informed me about other thai teachers and systems. Oddly these teachers are not on a pedestal nor wish to be there,
                          my teacher even told me he was not so good!

I am a beginner in Muay Chaiya and I have to do my time with this style (as it should be with any style or muay) but at least I can be sure to be doing
                          what I was looking for with serious persons, and this counts a lot!

BTW I liked a post of yours where you advised to go through sport Muay Thai
                          for awhile before training Muay Chaiya, it does make a lot of sense to me.

Comment

I apologize for bringing this thread up again. I justed visited the thread

which I posted above as well. The video clip of one fight is now available for viewing. I was shocked to see two youngsters who appear to know nothing about muay chiiya attempting to fight. The guy in the grey sleeveless T-shirt is a kru Praeng's instructor, and the other is kru Lek's student. If the instructor can only fight like an untrained fighter, you can't expect his students to be able to do much. There is a buddhist monk who trains muaychaiya to his fighters, and one of them won a main bout by a KO at the annual Mae Sod Songkran festival this April, against a Burmese. Sadly, kru Praeng's students belittle him (the monk).
                            BTW I'd like to hear what you guys think of the fight. Personally, I think it's pathetic.

Comment

That is beyond pathetic.

It totally validates everything i have said and it is proof beyond a reasonable doubt, kru praeng knows nothing about fighting in the real world. Kru lek is not a fighter either but I dont think he professes to be since he is an accomplished artisit first and foremost. I hope this puts a solid end to americans attempting to listen to and propagate anymore nonsense on behalf of kru praeng.

Kru Praeng has no right to criticize anyone's fighting ability since he has none especially the american he criticized who would put him in an early grave.

Its proof positive the pathetic mess praeng and the others created and how they have soiled Muay Chaiyas image.

Praeng needs to stick to his ancient dancing and stop the ego ranting. Kru Tong did not teach him how to fight wiht muay chaiya only be a phys ed instructor to teach at the university level where its safe and clean.

In time, he is going to get what is coming to him and boy its going to be a brutal comedown when reality comes knocking.

Comment

Working...
                              X