I don't understand the bad attitudes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand the bad attitudes!

First off I would like to say that I really enjoy this forum and the free flowing exchange of ideas it permits. Unfortunately it seems of late that there is a great presence of bad attitudes or "tough guy" attitudes runing rampart on this forum. I would have thought that a forum made up of soley martial artists would make for a very respectful forum. A lot of times it is quite the opposite. I started to read the postings by some people whom I will not name and I was very taken back at the disrespect shown there. Am I the only one who views this as a bad thing? I apologize if I am coming across like I am preaching but I felt as though this is something that needed to be brought to the forefront. I can't agree with the high school-esque mentalities that some possess here. I can ignore it to a point but sooner or later I believe it crosses the line. I hope there are a few here that agree with me.

Listen here Bitch....If I want lip off of you I will drop my pants ok? You dont like it leave...dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
    Last edited by BIG BIRD; 05-02-2001, 11:46 PM.

Comment

ouch...

Comment

I'm going to tell you a thing or two Big Bird. You are exactly the low life element I was eluding to. Thank you for identifying yourself as one of those people. I could easily stoop down to your level but I refuse to do that because of the civility and discipline the martial arts have taught me. I choose to show respect to my fellow man. I f you prefer to do the opposite then YOU are the one who does not belong. I'm sorry if you do. I don't need to come on here and put up a "tough guy" act to be accepted by my peers. With a mouth and attitude like that I feel sorry for your parents.

Comment

Let me introduce you to my philosophy. Its the philosophy of Bopha it goes like this you run your mouth and you end up with your ass kicked and BOPHA DEEZ NUTZ IN YOUR MOUTH.. SO you want to talk shit I am free for some traveling this summer and will be more than happy to make you my bitch.....Back your mouth up bitch...I talk shit because I can back it up can you make the same claim?
          Last edited by BIG BIRD; 05-03-2001, 02:17 AM.

Comment

i believe martial arts should only used for self defense. Anyone who learns martial arts only to pick a fight is simply a thug and a bully. Once again I will not stoop to your level. I am above you and your answer is no.

Comment

Allow me to translate to Big Bird...

Bird! You yellow feathered, dickless punk ass! Quit ducking me you seaseme street fetished moron! I challenge you to fight in Rage in the Cage this upcoming month, and I'm going to come out swinging! You better recognize, biatch. Show up or chicken out you chicken ass yellow puppet you!

.......................wait a sec...I broke my hand so I can't fight you there...no no, wait. The manager can't remember my name. So I won't fight. No no, I couldn't get my car started...no no.........

TracyKarate,
              All fun aside, this board is not the best place for traditional MA values. You're not the only one who feels the way you do, but here you just have to roll with the punches sometimes. Not a lot of people are that serious. If you're looking for a more traditional atmosphere I'd recommend E-budo. I post there myself from time to time. Post here for fun, post elsewhere if you want very serious discussion (no offense guys I still love you all.......losers..LOL )

Oh and Big Bird, we can't fight unless you pay me 10,000 dollars.
              hahaha

Ryu

Comment

No Tracy you are not above me,get this right you are the BITCH in the relationship. I am above you! Or behind you and since you pissed me off you are not getting a reach around!

Ryu that was the funniest post you have ever made! I love it!

Comment

Comment

Bad attitudes? With martial artists?

No way.

Comment

pluck you big bird!

Tracy,
                      watch out for big bird, he the biggest meanest featherd bird i know

Comment

Re: I don't understand the bad attitudes!

Originally posted by TracyKarate
                        First off I would like to say that I really enjoy this forum and the free flowing exchange of ideas it permits. Unfortunately it seems of late that there is a great presence of bad attitudes or "tough guy" attitudes runing rampart on this forum. I would have thought that a forum made up of soley martial artists would make for a very respectful forum. A lot of times it is quite the opposite. I started to read the postings by some people whom I will not name and I was very taken back at the disrespect shown there. Am I the only one who views this as a bad thing? I apologize if I am coming across like I am preaching but I felt as though this is something that needed to be brought to the forefront. I can't agree with the high school-esque mentalities that some possess here. I can ignore it to a point but sooner or later I believe it crosses the line. I hope there are a few here that agree with me.
                        Hey Tracy,

There are a lot of punks who show no respect on this forum. Just ignore em; whereas Aloha, well, Aloha knows how to treat a lady, if you know what I mean My advice to you is this: don't get your pretty panties in a knot over the small stuff. We talk about man's stuff here, stuff your pretty little head cannot contemplate or understand. Please stay out if you can't handle the heat.

Aloha.

Comment

???
                          Uh......TracyKarate is a man I thought?

Not even Big Bird would talk to a woman that way.

Ryu

Comment

i just looked at the top of this window, and it did say "martial arts and bjj forum", not "oprah winfrey message board".
                            go practice some kata and then bake me some cookies bitch!

Comment

Tracy you really sound like a little girl scout just shut your mouth and go do some cheap kata or maybe a deadly touch of death.

Comment

Working...
                              X