X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no actually he didn't

[QUOTE=OmaPlata]
    Originally posted by stabbychick
    I know it's a pain in the ass, but you really have to read those pieces of paper you get with your prescriptions..QUOTE]

he drank alcohol while taking steriods, Im sure the doc mentioned that
    but considdering the amout of misdiagnosis/malpractice/billing for procedures not even preformed by doc's over the years I'm not surprised but that's a boring topic

Comment

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

Originally posted by osopardo
      steroids + alcohol + fireworks + driving + self-admitted irrational behavior

and they arrested you?!? What the hell were the cops thinkin'?!? LOL
      pissing myself!!!!
      Thanks I needed a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bOoRadley
        Nooo, Omaplata took steroids? Wow, stop the presses! I could have never guessed by his goonish, homophobic, moronic, thugish, wannabe tough guy posts that he would be the kind of person who would take performance enhancing drugs...

I truly am shocked

Aww man, you beat me too it.

Comment

Originally posted by OmaPlata
          another strange thing there was some shemales in the jail when i was there, actually, after a few days they start looking pretty good lol
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LMaz...ilence%20lambs

sickass.

Comment

The DNA cheek swab, also known as a buccal swab is an easy, non-intrusive way to gather DNA samples. This process is as simple as it sounds: a cotton swab is swiped against the inside of the cheek then the sample is packaged and sent to a lab for analysis. What most people don't know is the many ways that a DNA swab can be used to catch criminals and shed light on centuries of family history. alcohol swab

Comment

Can you imagine waking up in the morning 20 miles from your home where you went to sleep? Sleep driving is just one of the potential side effects of taking prescription sleep medicines. Learn more about these dangerous side effects and other alternatives. zopiclone 7.5

Comment

Working...
              X