Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramon Dekkers Seminar June 4th and 5th, 2011--First Time EVER--Must Attend Event!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramon Dekkers Seminar June 4th and 5th, 2011--First Time EVER--Must Attend Event!!!!

Dear Fellow Martial Artist,

My name is Carlos Redlich. I'm a Muay Instructor under the Thaiboxing Association and teach at Unified Martial Art Academy in Miami, Fl.

I am hosting a Muay Thai seminar with the Dutch fighting legend Ramon Dekkers down here in Miami, Florida.

The seminar is June 4th and 5th. If you're a Muay Thai or MMA instructor or student then you should definitely sign up ASAP.

Space is limited to only 125 people and we have a lot of big camps coming down for this one time only event... Ramon told me that this is the first time he has EVER done a seminar on the East Coast and since he's so busy doing documentaries and training world K1 champions...we're not sure if he'll ever be back again.

So if you've ever wanted to train with Ramon Dekkers at a STEEP discount from his $789.00 per hour rate, then you're going to want to sign up ASAP before all the slots fill up.

Just go to Ramon Dekkers Muay Thai Miami to register immediately.

Thank you for reading this message.

See you in Magic City!

Best Regards,

Carlos Redlich

P.S. Remember, this is your only shot to train with him at this price. You only other option other than this seminar is to fly all the way to Holland and train with him there.

You'll be training with some the best in Muay Thai and some of the top fighters from the East Coast.

Don't let this opportunity slip through your fingers. If your hot to get going make sure you register immediately before you lose your chance and aren't able to to train with him again.

Go to the website right now before you forget Ramon Dekkers Muay Thai Miami

P.P.S. Even Ajarn Chai, the President of the Thaiboxing Association of the United States of America has recognized Ramon Dekkers to be a great fighter.
    Go to the website right now and sign up before you miss out!

Ramon Dekkers Muay Thai Miami

See you in Miami!!!!
Working...
X