Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a supplier of Custom Patches

hey all,

I'm looking for cheaper suppliers of custom school patches. Do any of you all have a good supplier?

response

patchsupply.com is what I'm going through, they dont charge a set up fee and it's actually at a good price.

Good Luck

Comment

hey excessive force...I am in the Martial Arts Manufacturing business and I can get the patches made for you myself. I have a manufacturing unit in Pakistan from where most of the martial arts gear and uniforms come from..You can send me an email with your patch you are looking for and I can quote you with the price on it. I am sure that I can get it for you on a very competitive price. The price will depend on your quantity too. I am not sure if how much do you need.

You can email me at ghaz.haider@zeeqarusa.com

Looking forward,
      Ghaz

Comment

i'm working on developing a screen printing business. Trying to implement that into my kickboxing federation business. So if you need something screen printed onto a t-shirt or gi, then I can try and set up someting with that.

but i'm also trying to figure out a emblem, so i'll end up needing a descant patch place too

Comment

Working...
        X