Monkey style kung fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey style kung fu

What do you alll think of the monkey style kung fu?
    And what is so special about monkey kung fu?

cheers The Kaisho

Wow, looks like we got another one

Comment

I am no expert on kung fu But I have studied a few styles.any way I was talking to my Sifu once and that style came up in the conversation. He said that monkey style is one of the more effective styles because the monkeys anatomy is so similar to that of a human.

Comment

It is quite an acrobatic style, by that I don' t mean that you have to do complicated high jumps and stuff like that, but you should be prepared to roll on the ground to strike with kicks and punches. It has many different hands techniques as well. In is an unique style in chinese MA; like wing chun, it doesn't seem to have many things in common with most chinese styles. It gets commplicated when you use the iron pole, you can kick and strike while lifting yourself up with it. Of course to be effective you have to be very, very fast and trained.
        There's a master teaching in the US but I don't remember his name, he is a westerner who trained for a very long time.

Comment

Well... There is a lot of Monkey styles... Shaolin's Monkey, Tai Shin Pekwar etc...

Comment

That's cool I think it is an interessting martial art.
            so do you know some sites about that martial art?

Thanks anyway, The Kaisho

Comment

This is fake... Avoid... Danger danger... http://www.martialinfo.com/websites/...ungfu/menu.htm

Comment

When you post accuzations please post proof or at least evidence to go with it

Comment

Yeah... Right...

Comment

You live in finland. What could you possibly know about Monkey style Kung Fu???????

Comment

I train Tai Shin Mun kung fu called also The school of the great sage. Also practised in German and Malaysia.

Comment

Let me guess you trained under Grandmaster Si-Chou Leng

Comment

Uuh... How u know... I have readed from tai shin pek kwar's homesite that Paulie Zink is kicked from their school or something like that...

Comment

I am academian I know many things.......Its tai shing pek kwar..............If he was kicked out of the school then He must have attended it so what he teaches is not fake........... Do you mean his history on his website is fake?

Comment

If I have thinked right Paulie have practiced Tai Shin Pek Kwar, but he has been kicked out from their school and now he teach Pek Kwar ala his own stuff, or something like that. But what is sure, nobody likes Paulie Zink in Real Tai Shin Pek Kwar school.

Comment

Working...
                              X