I'm Back so all you fake fighters will be exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back so all you fake fighters will be exposed

You busters acting like you can fight, why dont you set somethin up, I'll take on any comer at any event!!!! I'm a 3 time nhb champion, hungry for my 4th so bring it..

Heads up everyone, it's Roy's Bitch!

Comment

Roy???????
      I dont get it........
      oh, thats right, youre gay.
      you use gay lingo, I have nothing against you gay people, honest, gay bri thai, youre a okay in my book you big ol gay lug you!

Comment

Who the heck is Roy? Well watch out im going to NHB fighting. We'll show you how its done. I'll be glad to bring it.

Comment

It is easy to get an inflated ego when you are protected by the rules of a sport. I would have to believe your instructor would be ashamed of your attitude...

Comment

really

A 3 time NHB champ coming on an internet forum challenging people who in most cases are 100's of miles away. Very Brave. Yeah I remember when Coleman, Coutoure, Belfort and those guys did the same thing. If you are truly hungry for good competetion why not go into competing gyms, academies or whatever and lay out a challenge match. Ask for guys with the same or greater experience. Wouldn't that make a bit more sence and show some measure of class?

Comment

Bri Thai you are a filthy limey. You are a euro-trash coward. Your whole country are dirty, crooked toothed pieces of crap.

Comment

Hey! Big Boy Roy! Stuss loves it when you talk dirty........

Comment

Wow, the trolls are coming out of the woodwork for this one. But seriously, when you see TracyKarate/Roy/Bri Thai on the same thread, you know the vasoline isn't too far away.

Comment

Is that why you joined the thread? ScaredExtreme??

Haw haw haw!

Comment

I hate cocky people. I know a lot of cocky people taht come to my martial arts club at my school and challenge people. They get their asses whooped.

TracyKarate: I have to agree with what you say. About the rules and stuff it does protect 'em and bring 'em to a world of egoness. When it comes down to it they aren't going to do well without the rules.

I'm really not familar with these acronymn so what does nhb stand for?

Anyhow, i'm pretty stusskilla that if you got hit to the groin that you wouldn't be as cocky as you are now. If you are big guy and i'm doing the fight i'm not going to dance around and be intimidated. I'm just going to look for one open shot right there. You would regret it.

I could say bs stuff like I was a national competitor for Tae Kwon Do. Or like i won first place in Chinese tournaments blah blah blah.

You should really learn to repsect others, martial arts isn't for fighting. It's about extending yourself. It's about accepting other ideas (such as styles) and at the same time respecting it. Martial arts isn't i'm going to punk you cause i'm better than you. It should be like that, in that sense your master taught you wrong.

I'm pretty sure you won't stand a chance with a 80 year old tai chi master.

Comment

gawd, this forum has really gone downhill...
                        Last edited by Karlinhos; 06-05-2002, 04:29 PM.

Comment

omgitsroy326 - "I'm really not familar with these acronymn so what does nhb stand for?"

This cannot be true. This cannot be true. This cannot be true. This cannot be true. This cannot be true............

Comment

NHB= NO HOLDS BARRED

it means anything goes
                            no rules just a plain street fight pretty much

Comment

LOL Man you guys are nuts!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X