ANYONE heard of LETHWEI ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYONE heard of LETHWEI ?

This is confusing... Anyways I remember posting a reply to a person about bando, and I replied something about Lethwei, and really got no response. I am looking for information, so please give me a link or explain to me. I was just at www.thaing.net

umm, SO MUCH DAMN SIMILAR to MT! ; Bando, Thaing, and LETHWEI. He said that the Lethwei tournaments were held outdoors and the fighters fight without gloves with wrapped hands. Also "If Thai Boxing is the science of 8 limbs than Burmese Boxing is the science of 9 limbs due to the allowance of head butts." BUT then again I`ve heard that headbutts were allowed in Muay Thai and back then used to fight with hand wraps also. (if not in north america rings, then how about in Thailand) About Muay Thai, do they still held matches with wrapped hands today? I`d like to know about these stuff. :P Also does it make a difference Trying to find a burmese boxing school over Muay Thai ? But really, how can you tell if a person is using Burmese arts or Muay Thai ? Movies are entertaining (bloodsport I and II, and kickboxer)

kh_S, while I do not know a ton about the Burmese systems, except for some things about Bando, I do know something about that instructor at thaing.net. Phil Dunlap is a CLASS act a great teacher and puts out some good fighters.

If he is near you, go to him, you would not regret it.

Bando is rough! Good stuff. My grandfather was able to serve with the Ghurkas in WW2, and this was there art. I remember him speaking of it as I grew up. It is an art tuned for war, truly. The Ghurkas put Bando to practical application against the Japanese in WW2 to great effect.

If you are near Phil, go to learn from him. If not, listen to what he has to say on that website.

Comment

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. 먹튀검증사이트

Comment

From zero to millionaire to zero to multimillionaire. Marcel Sanders, the upcoming gold mine tycoon has set his heart on helping people by sponsoring and launching a peer to peer platform the latter part of 2021, Marcel Sanders

Comment

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. sagame66

Comment

Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Arabic style furniture

Comment

I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? diet pills uk reviews

Comment

I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. Gulf Coast Western Reviews

Comment

Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight monsta x official merch

Comment

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. factors

Comment

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks ateez m

Comment

I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. ดูหนัง

Comment

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. Order weed Online

Comment

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, words of wonders answers

Comment

definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Custom Hi Vis printing

Comment

Working...
                              X