Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unarmed fight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by kingoftheforest View Post
    His help only comes in fps.
    you are not going to comment this one, do you

    Originally posted by AREAL View Post
    you use fist strike to the head yourself or any other arm strike to the head, if not, your opponent have no reason not to strike you to the head until you drop
    like always you are hiding behind some bullshit

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by AREAL View Post
      you are not going to comment this one, do you



      like always you are hiding behind some bullshit

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by GonzoStyles View Post
        ............................

        Comment


        • #19
          Many cats to play with just one mouse.

          Comment


          • #20
            where all those this style is the best, no this style is the best, no, that, no, that

            it is so boring here nowadays

            Comment


            • #21
              You would go down well at Bullshido....

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Da Pope View Post
                You would go down well at Bullshido....
                their irony "bullshido" doesn't seems funny, rather disrespectful

                Comment


                • #23
                  Just sayin' if looking for some forum action I'm sure you'll get some there...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Da Pope View Post
                    Just sayin' if looking for some forum action I'm sure you'll get some there...
                    it's like talking with a boxer, it would be like. yea, punches are the best. but just not to use kicks or have conditioned legs are a different things

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      wel that was a very confusing response..thanks

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Da Pope View Post
                        wel that was a very confusing response..thanks
                        if someone is trained and is not using kicks, it's not the same if someone is not using kicks and is untrained

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          If someone is "trained" and not using kicks they were trained very poorly. Kicking includes but is not limited to, stomping, (low line) jamming forward momentum, raking the shins with your foot (boots), straight, round, hook, high mid and low, inside or outside targets.

                          Why the FU** would a "trained" fighter NOT kick?

                          Trained or not, folks that can't or don't kick should just RUN away.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Tant01 View Post
                            If someone is "trained" and not using kicks they were trained very poorly. Kicking includes but is not limited to, stomping, (low line) jamming forward momentum, raking the shins with your foot (boots), straight, round, hook, high mid and low, inside or outside targets.

                            Why the FU** would a "trained" fighter NOT kick?

                            Trained or not, folks that can't or don't kick should just RUN away.
                            Gotta use them legs for sumthin'.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by kingoftheforest View Post
                              Gotta use them legs for sumthin'.
                              Exactly....

                              (or not?)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Tant01 View Post
                                If someone is "trained" and not using kicks they were trained very poorly. Kicking includes but is not limited to, stomping, (low line) jamming forward momentum, raking the shins with your foot (boots), straight, round, hook, high mid and low, inside or outside targets.

                                Why the FU** would a "trained" fighter NOT kick?

                                Trained or not, folks that can't or don't kick should just RUN away.
                                trained, actually, at defence from a kicks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X