Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Question: Why does everybody want to lose weight for the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Question: Why does everybody want to lose weight for the summer?

Do people really think that you can only benefit from being physically fit during the summer months?What's wrong with maintaining a good level of fitness throughout the year?

It is so they look good on the beach! Nothing to do with being healthy.

Comment

lose weight

I used to be pretty obese and started putting on a lot of weight especially on my thighs and bottom in my late thirties. I started exercising as often as possible and also cut down on a lot of high calorie stuff. Unfortunately I hardly managed to lose much weight at all. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed that she managed to lose nearly half of her weight using a particular weight loss supplement. I tried it out and it actually worked quite well. Within 4 months I managed to lose about 65 pounds. The results were pretty amazing and I feel so much healthier and energetic now. You can read more about the lady's article at

I Was Fat, Obese And Miserable

Comment

Obesity is a big problem with many people, many people do exercises, dieting, swimming just to lose weight. But they fail just because of their eating habits. Sometime what we eat make us overweight. So the best way to reduce weight is control on our eating habits. My brother had a same problem then his friend suggested him to join Mark Patrick's programs. Really it worked. Their weight loss programs are designed to help eliminate the behaviors that are making people overweight. Both the physiological and psychological compulsions to overeat are addressed by nutrition, hypnosis, programming, guided visual imagery and other powerful technologies. For more information people who has obesity problem can visit

Comment

Fatness is the biggest problem which causes many symptoms. Most of the people are suffering from the obesity it is due to the excessive eating of different foods and eating irregularly ...

Comment

Any weight loss program has the potential to work, so I do not suspect that Mark Patrick's programs are really any more effective than doing kickboxing/martial arts on a regular basis and eating a lean diet, or any other program.

What is important is the mindset of the person following (or trying to follow) the program. As for Jennifer's weight loss supplements, the same is true. Popping pills does not help you lose weight, you have to still put in the real work yourself, and eat a sensible diet.

Comment

The best way to loose fat is by building muscle, diets are temporary fixes. If your not strengthening your core and putting on lean muscle mass in conjunction with healthy eating habits and proper rest, you're bailing out a leaky boat.

Comment

Yep. Always got to think long term, i.e. life. The problem most people have is that they eat too much and do no exercise, and then 4 weeks before a holiday/wedding etc they want to lose all the weight they have gained in the last 5 years. If they do manage to lose some, they are then shocked that it all magically comes back again when the revert to their old eating and sedentary habits.

Being slim and fit is a lifestyle choice, not something you can buy and use for a few weeks then forget about it.

Comment

In winter body fitness is not appeared as much as in summer because of warm clothes ....
                  Thats the only reason that people want to look fit in summer...
                  Thanks

Comment

I barely organized to misplace much heaviness at all. I then lately read an item by a woman who asserted that she organized to misplace almost half of her heaviness utilizing a specific heaviness decrease supplement. I endeavored it out and it really worked rather well. Within 4 months I organized to misplace about 65 pounds. The outcomes were attractive astonishing and I seem so much healthier and full of power now.

Comment

Working...
                    X