enough with the cheap gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enough with the cheap gear

What equipment suppliers does everyone use? My curriculum is mostly built on training the body to be profficient so we use alot of gear. My problem is that most martial arts supply companies tend to carry only low grade products. I can't get decent boxing gloves or even bag gloves from a martial arts distributor. The gloves they have would be laughed out of every gym i've been to. I know where to get good thai pads at retail prices, but can't find anything wholesale that isnt a cheap mockery of the real thing. Training knives are almost worthless when coming from these distributors, and things like batons are only the cheap throw aways. I find myself having to get my gear from five different companies. anyone able to point me to a high quality distributor that deals in focus mitts, bag gloves, shields, training knives, pepper spray, batons, kubatons, air softs, protective gear? help please

This is always tough if you are a discerning instructor, but have you tried I & I Sports. They are not perfect, but are closer than most. The only problem for me is that their international distribution sucks, so it’s a hassle to get their stuff sent to the UK. If you’re stateside, give them a look.

Out

Joe

Comment

some quality gear makers

Originally posted by integrityma View Post
      What equipment suppliers does everyone use? My curriculum is mostly built on training the body to be profficient so we use alot of gear. My problem is that most martial arts supply companies tend to carry only low grade products. I can't get decent boxing gloves or even bag gloves from a martial arts distributor. The gloves they have would be laughed out of every gym i've been to. I know where to get good thai pads at retail prices, but can't find anything wholesale that isnt a cheap mockery of the real thing. Training knives are almost worthless when coming from these distributors, and things like batons are only the cheap throw aways. I find myself having to get my gear from five different companies. anyone able to point me to a high quality distributor that deals in focus mitts, bag gloves, shields, training knives, pepper spray, batons, kubatons, air softs, protective gear? help please
      Ringside

Fairtex

Windy

Reyes

If you buy a lot of gear, you should see about becoming a Ringside rep. I don't think it takes much to become one and then you get the ringside discount.

I've had great service from them, too. Quick and cheap delivery.

Those above names should be quality in all regards.

-Dwayne

Comment

Originally posted by bodhisattva View Post
        Ringside

Fairtex

Windy

Reyes

If you buy a lot of gear, you should see about becoming a Ringside rep. I don't think it takes much to become one and then you get the ringside discount.

I've had great service from them, too. Quick and cheap delivery.

Those above names should be quality in all regards.

-Dwayne

These brands buy quality stock from manufacturers, they care for there goodwill.
        As other non-branded wholesalers, they also buy from manufacturers and some wholesalers have there own production units based in Asia. But the difference is that some make profits and some mantain there name in the market.
        What do you say????The more you spend the more perfect you get.

Comment

I buy from a variaty of stores and manufactures.

Ringside.com
          Title
          combatsports

Combat sports is a syster busyness of ringside, there synthtic gloves are quality and last a long time. Both title and ringside gloves are confertable as well as there coaches mitts. But if you have your own gym, get you a whole sale account.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Bolinger View Post
            I buy from a variaty of stores and manufactures.

Ringside.com
            Title
            combatsports

Combat sports is a syster busyness of ringside, there synthtic gloves are quality and last a long time. Both title and ringside gloves are confertable as well as there coaches mitts. But if you have your own gym, get you a whole sale account.
            Which country manufacturers do you have?

Comment

this would be USA

Comment

Buy gears from me. Best quality.

Comment

U can give me a trial order.

Comment

There is good quality martial arts equipment in China. You just have to know where to look. I get my own logos on canvass Thai pads with leather surface which is comfortable to hit bare knuckle imperialtao.com I am also looking into grappling gloves, but so far haven't seen quality I am confortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by 8stepmantis View Post
                      There is good quality martial arts equipment in China. You just have to know where to look. I get my own logos on canvass Thai pads with leather surface which is comfortable to hit bare knuckle imperialtao.com I am also looking into grappling gloves, but so far haven't seen quality I am confortable with.

If u want to get your own logo then let me know.. I can put logo on the products u order...
                      As far as quality is concern, my quality products will be far better then chinese... I have my own production unit in Pakistan. My all gears come from there.. If u need any then send me a private message...
                      cheers!!!

Comment

No, no my quality better, you order from the me, I send you strong goat!

Just kidding, hey badboxer, what do you have for grappling gloves. What can you get me from Pakistan? What are min orders? I'd like to get some with my logo on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 8stepmantis View Post
                          No, no my quality better, you order from the me, I send you strong goat!

Just kidding, hey badboxer, what do you have for grappling gloves. What can you get me from Pakistan? What are min orders? I'd like to get some with my logo on them.
                          Goat is a good leather, but cowhide leather is more good.. Cowhide is the top quality leather from all.

Mate,,, let me know about the design of the grappling gloves. I will quote you the price accordingly. Send me the picture or the link where I can see the design.
                          Min. order: is 50 pairs. You are also in business and may know that more you buy the more you save.

Cheers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by woaibbhemm
                            I aslo want to buy one for my BF ,cowhide leather is more good ?any other good advice?
                            thanks in advance!
                            Dear I love to send, but we are not supplying one pair

Comment

Working...
                            X