Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Type of Music Brazilians Listen To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Type of Music Brazilians Listen To?

What type of music do brazilians listen to in their country ?
    What is the brazilians type of music

S A M B A !
    Attached Files

Comment

Only Samba?

Comment

Bossa Nova is great.

Seplutura - weren`t they from Brazil? Scary hardcore/metal...

Comment

Yeah! Bossa Nova, Jazz (Antonio Carlos Jobim, Gato Barbieri, Sergio Mendes, etc.)

and Punk! yeah, punk! awrite! (Blind Pigs, Lambrusco Kids, take me, etc.)

Comment

They listen to the same types of music people do here. Two of the best metal bands around come from Rio. Sepultura and Soulfly

Comment

I heard recently that the Brazilian senate is considering a bill to make samba the official musical style of Brazil, outlawing all other forms of music, including classical orchestral music, opera, rock, oldies, punk, jazz, bebop, salsa, guajira, country, folk, Indian sitar and the recorded sounds of whales (presented as a music style). The bill includes fairly strict guidelines to determine what may qualify as samba. An opposition bill has also been submitted for a vote which promotes the official adoption of the entire discography of Depeche Mode.

Comment

oh we listen to a lot of stuff
                brazilian, american...
                its hard to answer
                cos brazilian people vary a lot too

Comment

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own website now bettafish.top

Comment

Working...
                  X