No announcement yet.

The Chaiya Grape Kool Aid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listen ian, get off this thread for your own good you are just a child going into the lions den. George is being very nice to you especially since hes been here a million times with arrogant others. Start another thread like he offered if you got something to say, this thread is for exposing lies and falsehoods in chaiya if your remain here you are putting a target on your back. Listen for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Ianchaiya View Post
      ..., i like chaiya. ...
      ... i... feel hurt by someone insulting the art i love ...
      for me, i love it. it suits me to a tee. .... chaiya deserves just as much respect as other arts.....
      in regards to there only being three teachers, there are only three certified to teach original, unchanged, official chaiya. there are many who teach hybrids such as Kru Pedro at Muay Thai Sangha, but that isnt classical chaiya.

Chill out man. I would like a discussion, ... of us (true) chaiya practitioners.

P.S i've had about four months of training ... I respect my teacher (Kru Mud) and i devote myself to learning chaiya as he teaches it. i feel very privileged to do so and no amount of nay-saying and negativeness on your part will convince me otherwise.

i just wanted to discuss my chaiya, ... chaiya suits me just fine....
      i dont see myself brainwashed at all. i like chaiya. it works for me. ...i like the techniques, the teaching and my master ...
      i like chaiya. ... i really like my teacher, he seems very nice and he is really very kind. i had an initiation ceremony with him last week and they experience was very spritual for me and i felt amazing afterwards. i have offered my services to kru mud as a translator ( i studied thai at university) and feel i will help give something back to chaiya, which i think few people can do in more established arts where all that was done long ago. i cant wait to learn more and become better and inturn, teach others to spread chaiya.

... chaiya is a beautiful martial art, lets celebrate it, ...
      whats this about a cult? ... i JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT MARTIAL ART AND MY MARTIAL ART IS CHAIYA. ....
      im sorry chaiya people have pissed you off. they are not true chaiya luksit because a true luksit must be humble and respect other arts. ...
      i, ian from england, have just started muay chaiya. from my experience i really like it. ...for me, its good. i really like my teacher, he seems a really nice guy. .... i feel i can do a lot to help my master and will do my best to do so. i hope i will do well and make him proud of me.
      I stand by my choice of the term zealot. Your own words verify that you are at least zealous about your art, master, training, etc.

Comment

Good post, tant01! A zealot until proven otherwise. Only fair i think!

Comment

I can't believe this has pooped back into the radar. Not to mention I missed all of the action. I love giving these chaiya guys the verbal beatdown. George your the man.

Comment

HI tenzen
            Can you believe its still going on? Its like another fool drinks the kool aid and it starts all over again. Check out the martialartsplanet thread too kyuss linked over to, wasnt aware that it was thriving on other forums too. Its gotta be the full moon.

Comment

It won't last much longer gentlemen...

Comment

Its amazing how potent that kool aid is. It seems you don't even have to drink it, the smell alone fries the brain and logical reasoning ability of these guys. Its good to know that more people out there know the bs within chaiya and can stop these guys propaganda attempts expediently. They handled the situation over on mp right away, they pulled their card.

Comment

Now the great ianchaiaya and his twisted love of chiaya has found a new thread on martial talk to sprout his wisdom,

Muay Chaiya, Muay Boran

pretty pathetic for a guy with a few months training trying desperately to make his teacher famous thus rubbing the gold dust all over his own body and passing the kool aid out for all those who want a sip.

For those out there who think its US getting on these guys, do yourself a favor and look at the situations they brought into martialtalk and into martialartsplanet and check out the outcome for each. Different forums, different people, same arguments over and over. They never contribute to forums outside their own ego rants and show up with one post on each forum simply to start trouble or advertise. Each time they lose horribly because all their stuff is based on ego, manipulation and lying.
                  Last edited by george stando; 08-30-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

When will it stop. Its agony.

Comment

unfortunately its not going to stop. Like the chiaya guy on map teaching people on line now for money once it hits europe and the us
                      the battle will become worse than ever.

Comment

dAMN totally missed this
                        read thru all the threads--the martialartplanet thread was priceless--the chaiya guy says he aint selling anything then they pop up a link where he is selling on line lessons was just the icing on the cake--the chaiya guys say you need to train with them and their remarkable teachers to get the truth but yet they can sell idiots on line lessons...that and a tall pitcher of kool aid is all you need to believe such nonsense!!!! save your money kids....

Comment

Fighting back for culture - The Nation

I have been sent this article, it going on and on with the same antics
                          only now it is mainstream. Looks like a new muay boran type of education
                          for schools, i remember seeing muay chaiya classes being advertised in
                          chulalongkorn university last year. The distinction is clear, muay thai is for
                          the low class and chaiya for the midde/upper class.
                          Instead of working or confronting themselves with muay thai and beginning a learning process
                          they keep elevating and separating themselves, the tone of the article is putting down
                          the worldwide success of muay thai, like if it weren t deserved....
                          Last edited by Tee Sok; 08-27-2012, 06:00 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

Wow-the return of the kool-aid!
                            Since we last left off with this madness all of them went into business selling their stuff following the fool with the you cant learn chaiya unless you got a real master now selling on line lessons. They ran away from the real fighting and proving into selling ranks. Did you see the ranking structure these guys got?
                            praeng--golden,white,silver,yellow,light blue,blue,red,purple,brown,black! Who gave him any rank-would like to see any certificates he has?
                            i think mud --level 10 to level 1, level 10 senior grand master who gave this guy any rank as well to call himself and grade others at grandmaster?
                            the whole thing is so silly. I guess they gave up on the 300-0 backyard champs who never compete.

Comment

No! I didn t see they had a grading system with belts and ranks, I will check that.
                              The only Thai system I heard of having grades is the Buddhai Sawan. I guess
                              you clearly have to grade students in phys ed programs.

I never heard of something like this in muay thai or boxing, where they let the fight
                              record and actual experience speak instead.

Comment

Ranking systems and belts | MUAYCHAIYA.COM

Level Charts

Comment

Working...
                                X