Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aahaahahahhahaahaha

you 42 year old boy with no skills

go for kill targets, huh? have you killed someone? no? but you recommend to kill people. that's ok, boy. have you killed someone, again, huh?

Learn english before you come on and post something....maybe someone will take you serious next time

Comment

• Originally posted by black knife View Post
      Learn english before you come on and post something....maybe someone will take you serious next time

speaking of english language. it should be: "you fight the way you train" or "you fight the way you are trained". where did "your" came from

Comment

• Let me ask you a question or two? Do you have only one key to your car/ house? Do you have a spare tire for your vehicle?

Almost every cop I know has a primary duty weapon and a back up weapon. What makes you think I don't also have a gun?

press on...

Originally posted by AREAL View Post
        why won't you register a gun then, why bother going hand to hand

2 knives doesn't mean success. agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tant01 View Post
          Let me ask you a question or two? Do you have only one key to your car/ house? Do you have a spare tire for your vehicle?

Almost every cop I know has a primary duty weapon and a back up weapon. What makes you think I don't also have a gun?

press on...
          I think they cut off the rest of his name Tant. Isn't it supposed to be AREALJACKASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Tant01 View Post
            Let me ask you a question or two? Do you have only one key to your car/ house? Do you have a spare tire for your vehicle?

press on...
            excellent

Comment

• Originally posted by kingoftheforest View Post
              I think they cut off the rest of his name Tant. Isn't it supposed to be AREALJACKASS
              you internet warrior

Comment

• Lmao .....................

Comment

• your...................

Comment

• Don't act like one you won't be labeled as one.

As for the internet warrior comment, you are starting to sound like a replacement for an old turd that isn't around anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X