No announcement yet.

Comparing kicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh its extremely hard to get through to him, all the signs are there...

Comment

Its very possible, does someone know how to check his IP?

Anyhow the "best" kicking art is a completely stupid idea. Not everyone is the same in their build and athleticism, one kicking style might be good for one person and another be equally good for someone of a different build.

Comment

amen sister

Comment

I'm not saying what is the best.Like I said before just wrote best just to be there.

I'm asking who has the advantage when it comes to kicking in the lower, body n head section. But just sum it up in a few words.

And I'm a Spanish teen from the bronx and TKDperson89 is a Korean teen from Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by B.Y.O.B.
            I'm not saying what is the best.Like I said before just wrote best just to be there.

I'm asking who has the advantage when it comes to kicking in the lower, body n head section. But just sum it up in a few words.

And I'm a Spanish teen from the bronx and TKDperson89 is a Korean teen from Jersey.

Yeah... So you have multiple personalities? Interesting ethnic diversity going on there in your sad little mind...

Whoever you are today go troll some OTHER forum!

This has been done to death.... Who cares?

Comment

I'm Warrior189, but made a new name.

Comment

Fine.... read the other threads on kicking... No need to start them over and over and over...

You are acting TOO MUCH like another troll to tell the difference.

You must see the resemblance? (redundance) And others here also think much the same of your new name...

I just call them the way I see them... I have been known to be wrong.

Comment

I wanted to get other peoples opinion on the topic so I made the same ones in different threads and no one compared the capoeira to other kicking styles.

Also theres no resemblance between us ok. He fiends over tkd, I dont. When he doesnt like a comment he starts complaining, but never explains him self, but I do.

Plus I dont think he likes System of a down, let alone rock.

Comment

We noticed.
                    Try a search. Ask a specific question. As has been said already, there is no BEST art. Only better artists.

Comment

I didnt say whats best. I just wrote best in the polls for it to be there.

Comment

Say it again.....

I didnt say whats best. I just wrote best in the polls for it to be there.

QUOTE=BYOB>>Thus brings my question. What martial artist have the most effective kicking style, not the best. I just wrote that on the poll just for it to be there ok.

Again and again and again....

Do you GET IT YET? REDUNDANT and

And you wonder why I (we) think you're someone else? Go kick something and quit with the stupid questions and polls...

Comment

If my question are so stupid? Why you bother posting in them? Plus no one else in the other threads cared when I wrote best in the polls. They just voted and put their opinions about it. And the only reason ppl thought I was tkdperson is, because you made everyone else think I'm him.

Comment

Last words for U...Enjoy

If my question are so stupid? Why you bother posting in them? Plus no one else in the other threads cared when I wrote best in the polls. They just voted and put their opinions about it. And the only reason ppl thought I was tkdperson is, because you made everyone else think I'm him.

You are him. (And IF you're really NOT him, you might as well be) You ask the same redundant questions, you argue over the same stupid shit JUST LIKE HIM and now you'll be added to my ignore list (Just like HIM)

Bye Warrior (BYOB) and WHOEVER else you are...

Comment

All man I'm crush even though I never sent you any messages before, but still I'm crush (in case you were wondering I'm joking). Plus I ask the same question when it fits in more than one thread n your the one who brings up the arguemennt so what else I'm suppose to do? Just stand there and let you say things about me or say my questions are stupid when you dont understand it or dont agree with it? I dont think so.

Comment

Not only that but you wouldn't accept my answer, you are trying to FORCE your opinions on to other people, I don't think there is a best kicking art but you do, you then lead on to telling my im wrong, sounds like a certain TKDperson to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X